Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting Ready for Vacation....

MaryAnne and I are getting ready for vacation. It is a lot of work to prepare to not work. You need to make sure every one of your responsibilities is covered. You have to make sure all the details of your travel are right. Hopefully, you don't forget something important!

There is a lot going on while I am gone this weekend. Dave and Dawn will be doing their last SNA with the students. Tyler and Torie will be in town apartment hunting. SCAMPS will be leading worship in the INNOVATIONS service.

With all this stuff going on, it is easy to overlook how much God has blessed us. For last few months, Sherry Gick has been serving as our interim worship coordinator. She has done a tremendous job. I have enjoyed both working with her and the services she has planned. I believe one of the best services I have ever experience here at Crossroads was coordinated by her. Please let her know how much you appreciate her work.

No comments: